27 July 2012

FINISHED UFO'S


Starting to plough through boxes finishing things off. At first I thought should throw them out but then looking at them I thought that something can be done with them instead of getting rid of them. I looked at some materials I had so many of them and seem to be buying more and more especially if they are so pretty. I found a material not much of it with pics of horses on them. I decided to make a quilt for a travelling hoseman/lady with a pillow to rest and of course I will have to make eye mask if they are on a plane or somewhere where they need peace and quiet to catch a bit of shut eye what a lovely gift it would make!It's a lap quilt with my little doggie Belle posing beside it, folded into a pillow/quillo, and I made an
extra pillow to lie on that all fits into the quillo pocket in the back of the quilt that the whole quilt folds into......

No comments:

Post a Comment