04 October 2011


I found embroidery panels from years ago that I made when I purchased my first computerised embroidery machine. So I decided to make a one-off quillo out of those panels.  The large clown on the front was
on the CD of embroideries that came with the machine software and all the small ones were blocks I created using my quilting software and embroidery machine. I looked into my stash of materials I had horded throughout the years to complete the project.
 Firstly I created a cot quilt out of the panels and material and then secondly turning it into a quillo to make it more appealing. I also made a pillow that is inserted into the quillo so that if you are going anywhere you have a pillow and a quilt.